It is our pleasure to inform you that Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia in cooperation with Jordan University of Science and Technology, would hold an international conference on ‘Language and Human Thoughts: Language and Social Sciences in Civilization Development’ on 9-10 August 2016 in Jakarta Indonesia.
Language is one of the most important parts in the process of human thinking and directly relates to the mind, emotion, feeling, and ideas that are communicated in various ways. Human creations or products are expressed through language within individuals or mainly in social contexts.
Human thoughts are discovered, published, explained, appreciated, criticised, transferred, and modified through language. Language and human thoughts in social interaction and social phenomena is therefore inseparable. Without language human are not able to think, and without thoughts human are not able to have language, and without language there will be great challenges in the process of social interaction. The conference focuses on the contribution of language in preservation and development of sciences, and the contribution of sciences in developing and preserving language.
Maftuchah Yusuf Hall, Dewi Sartika Building, 2nd Floor, Campus A, UNJ, Rawamangun, East Jakarta, Indonesia.
The topics in the conference are as follows, and not limited to:
- Dialectic of Language and Social Sciences
- Political Language and Politic of Language
- Civil Society and Modern Civilization
- Religion in the Perspective of Language and Sociology
- The Paradigm of Science on Religion, Language, and Social Sciences
- Science and Technology in the Perspective of Language and Social Sciences
- Literature and the Development of Civilization
- Globalisation and Hegemony of Culture
- Universal Cultures and Local Wisdoms
- Integration of Science as an Alternative to Development of Civilization
We are therefore eager to invite your participation in the conference and we would like to invite you to send the participation form and the abstract at latest 9 July 2016 and full paper by 1 August 2016 in order for us to be able to include it in the proceeding.
|10 December 2015 – 5 August 2016
|9 July 2016
|1 August 2016
||Full Paper Submission
- Papers are written in Arabic (Traditional Arabic 14 font size) or English (Times New Roman 12 font size) from 10 to 15 pages.
- Title of paper, author’s name, and institution should be placed on the top of the first page
- Curriculum vitae and newest photo must be included and sent to email
- Author should include recommendation in the end of the paper
- Papers must meet the criteria of academic writing in order to be selected
- Abstract and paper are sent via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org