We are therefore eager to invite your participation in the conference, Abstracts are invited to be presented in full papers on the following sub-themes:
1. University, Society and Intellectual Culture
2. In what sense is the scientist could also a public intellectual?
3. Social Science and Humanities in the era of Market Globalization
4. How to Develop Academic Culture Through Research
5. The Relevances of Research and the Development of the Intellectual Culture
6. The Contributions of Academic Community Development Programs to Strengthen Intellectual Character
7. The University Roles to Develop Civic Intellectual
8. The Urgency of Humanities Studies to Develop Academic Culture
Papers are written in English (Arial 12 font size) or Arabic (Traditional Arabic 14 font size), footnote (Arial 8 font size), in-text citation using APA style, and no more than 10 pages.
Title of paper, author’s name, and institution should be placed on top of the first page.
Curriculum vitae and newest photo must be included and sent to email together with abstract.
The author should include a recommendation at the end of the paper.
Papers must meet the criteria of academic writing in order to be selected, original, and has not been published before.
Abstract and paper are sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or ICUIC@gmail.com