The 2nd International Conference on Humanities, Education, and Social Sciences (ICHEdS) 2022 will be conducted by the Postgraduate Program of Universitas Negeri Jakarta, on 16-17 July 2022 virtually. The main theme of the conference is “Innovative Education to embrace adaptability and transformation for society 5.0 era.” The ICHEdS 2022 welcomes research papers for oral presentations.
- History Education
- Language Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Education
- Elementary Education
- Educational Technology
- Multicultural Education
- Educational Management
- Measurement and Assessment in Education
- Environmental Education
Please be noted that the submission process is conducted in the ICHEdS 2022 Submission System only (NOT BY EMAIL) to guarantee a systematics administration. Authors must create an account in the submission system, then submit an abstract in the system by logging into their account. Here, the authors may upload more than one abstract. Please pay attention to the following concern.
- The abstracts must be written in English.
- Each abstract should not exceed 250 words which state the research problem, approach/method, purpose, results and conclusion.
- Followed by 4-6 keywords.
- The abstract should not contain any single quote (“), apostrophe (‘), line spaces, and tables. It causes the submission system cannot read and save the whole abstract. If you need the abstract template, please click VIEW ABSTRACT FORMAT TEMPLATE at the bottom of abstract submission page.