General Full Paper Submission Guidelines
- The title of manuscript must be in Times New Roman, 12 point size, center, and bold (please refer to the Template).
- Name(s) of author(s), present/s institutional affiliation (s); email address and HP number of main author for correspondence (please refer to the Template).
- The manuscript content should be in the following structure (the items may be modified according to your research items):
- Literature review
- Findings and Discussion (may be separated)
- Login to your account, submit your Full Paper using the Upload Full Paper button right under the Upload Payment Proof button, choose your file from your PC driver, and click Submit button. For the full length paper template contains instructions: Full Paper Template (You may have 15-20 pages)
- Your Full Paper MUST be in microsoft office word.
- If you cannot complete the online submission due to technical problems, you may cantact us at the Presenter WAG or ICELS’s technician.
Submission Guide for Authors To guarantee smooth administration, the whole submission process is done fully online and NOT by email. Author must create an account first (top menu “Register” then follow the instructions). Create new account HERE. Only after your registration has been approved by admin, then you can login to your account (top menu “Login”). Login to account HERE. Login to submit your abstract through this system (NOT by email). Only after the status of your abstract is “Accepted”, then you can upload full paper (September 18, 2020), payment proof, revised paper, etc., through this system (NOT by email). Review process is done fully online through this system (NOT by email). Please regularly login to your account to check the status of your submission. Registration Procedure User fills in the registration form and click the Submit button. An auto-mail will be sent to the user (normally it should arrive within 3 hours), then user has to open activation link sent to the email User has to wait until the registration is manually approved by admin (human conduct). When it is approved, a login password will be sent by auto-mail to user. User can login and submit abstract, full paper, etc. Abstract Submission Guidelines All submitted abstracts must be written in English. The abstract should not exceed 250 words. Abide strictly by this limitation of length. It is important to briefly mention that the study is important to support the knowledge in the research area. The abstract should be comprehensive but succinctly describe the contents of the paper to the reader. Abbreviations and reference citations in the abstract should be avoided. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results, and major conclusions. Abstract should not copy-paste from Conclusion section, but give a brief concluding remarks on your outcomes. The keywords should be 3-7 words or phrases, and must be the words or phrases that do not appear in full title. Presentation Guidelines All invited presenters must pay attention to their Paralel Class determined by the committee. The Rundown can be seen and download here. Each accepted abstract will be allotted 10 minutes for oral presentation followed by 5 minutes of questions, answers, and discussion.
Mobile Lite Mode
With the Lite Mode, you can do register, login, upload profile photo, update profile, upload payment proof, view payment status, view abstract status, and some other simple things.
Desktop Full Mode
With the Full Mode, you can do everything, general tasks such as submitting and editing abstract, uploading full paper, print LoA/LoI, respond to review, uploading revised paper, print payment receipt, and much more.
For more information technically, please contact the Organizing Committee:
- Dr. Fernandes Arung (+6285244469042)
- Diat Nurhidayat, M.I.T (+628129517477)